2,000 visitors have viewed 4,633 pages. I did not notice the 1,000 landmark, but it was between April and May 2017.
Milestones (now noted in 500s) 4,500 9th Nov (22 days), 5,000 30th Nov (21 days).
Found a working website valuer, YourWebsiteValue.com. Let's acknowledge that is meaningless in absolute or real terms but it might be indicative in relative terms over time.
New flag 14th Nov, Curacao; Nov 16th Turkey; Nov 20th Saudi Arabia; 30th Nov Hong Kong.
New flags: Serbia, 15th Oct; Isle of Man 20th Oct.
Milestones: 3,400 visitors 4th Oct (3 days); 3,500 12th Oct (8 days).
Now collecting data on every page, 3,600 13th Oct (1 day). Don't bother with the hundreds log.
Try 500s: 4,000 18th Oct (6 days).
There is now a flag counter on every page.
Unexplained spike - crawler? Valuation still not working.
Current ToDo list:
1. Report add quarterly dates ✓ 29Aug
2. New blog page
3. Rewrite catalog and category intros
4. New site map and post it
5. Refer to wiki countries list
✓ see post above
6. Note remaining jobs: that includes finishing the catalog and reformatting the spreadsheet
This used to sit at the top of the page but it is now largely complete.
Country categories and checklist
Δ - 64 Kosovo awaiting recent catalogue access
- 55b Moldova - Dniester, PMR, Transnistra needs more research
- 17a Mount Athos, Greece - awaiting recent catalogue access
- look at Nakhichevan, Part 10, SGS vol 3 p.529. † Peru locals to be done, Argentina provinces, Colombian states. ‡ HK Occ, Japan Occ, China TP & Occ, Indian Offices § Egyptian Offices, see Gibbons. Ionian Is occupation issues. ¤ Cat9 - Research on late entrants needs access to the latest catalogues. Scheduled visit to the Royal 22Aug17.
Look at UN, FI773-781: East Timor, Serbia & Montenegro, Montenegro, Kosovo Republic, Mount Athos (Greece), Curaçao, Caribbean Netherlands, St Martin, South Sudan, Kyrgyzstan Express Post. Moldova - Dniester, PMR, Transnistra still needs more research
to clarify what those columns mean,
Pages - a detail page (or sub page) for every FICC catalogue entry
Cat cols - entries in the new category columns on the catalogue page
Cross-referenced FICC ID entries in the Category table
Check the sequence ids for the category
Decent images for all the nominated stamps, or entries in the wants list with indicative prices to follow
Scott and Gibbons numbers, Mi and Y&T to follow, where available
Links - forward and backward links for every detail page, main and category
Index - check all the variants are in the Index, e.g. Muscat and Oman
add all the subsidiary entries such as occ issues into the right category tables and, later, the Index
Decided to complete the job and press on with Page 8 of the Catalogue. All pages written by 14Aug17. I'll carry on with Page 9 and then finish off the two together (P9 is pretty much done anyway as it is mostly Europe and that was completed in June 2016). P8&9 completed 20th August with the exception of some additional research scheduled for 22nd.